Anyone operating machinery that is CE marked is confronted with a number of legal requirements.
Safety questions for operation must be answered permanently. If changes are made, it must be clarified whether they are significant or insignificant from the point of view of safety. The risks must be assessed. Extensive legal regulations apply to all if them and are constantly being revised. We would be pleased to support your specialists in carrying out all necessary work. But since not every operator employs specialists for these tasks, the engineering office Lauer CE-Safety GmbH in Coesfeld and its team of experts have developed a complete service package for operators as well.
Relieve yourself of tasks that are not part of your core business.
Leave it to the professionals of the engineering office in Coesfeld to deal reliably and quickly with all questions on the subject of CE marking.
Regarding your individual situation, we offer:
- Support in complying with the Industrial Safety Regulation by applying the Work Equipment Use Directive
- Assessment of significant / insignificant changes
- Verification & validation of the safety-relevant parts of control systems
- Advice and support on all aspects of CE marking and risk assessment
- Advice and support in the creation of documentation, manuals and instructions
- Workshops on the topics relevant to you