Machinery sold and operated in Europe is subject to the strict safety requirements of CE marking.
The team of Lauer CE-Safety knows the laws, regulations and directives that your machinery must comply with in order to obtain the CE marking.
We support you in the process of obtaining the CE marking by
- Safety consulting during your planning and construction phase.
- Directives research and analysis.
- Preparation of well-founded risk assessments and risk evaluations.
- Coordination of necessary measures.
- Documentation of the results in auditable documentation for the market surveillance authority.
Whether operator or manufacturer, machine or system – we adapt our services individually to your needs. For a support from which your team will profit sustainably.
We will gladly explain to you in detail which services our engineering office Lauer CE-SAFETY in Coesfeld offers.